Okay, as I write this I want all my beloved friends in Provo to know that my heart goes out to them as they press on in the harsh Utah winter. I give you props!
Today was our last day of class! I successfully completed 6 courses in 4 weeks. Yeah, I'm not exactly sure how that works out. We covered everything from Maori culture to science curriculum in the elementary classroom. Anywho, come Monday and we're flying to the South Island to see cities such as Christchurch and Queenstown. Most locals agree that the South island is much more scenic then the north island. It's really hard to believe that New Zealand can be more beautiful than what I've already seen.
I seriously love New Zealand. Some of my favorite things are:
1. Ice Cream-it's just more creamy here
2. Yield signs-there are pretty much no stop signs ever
3. Roundabouts-NZ loves roundabouts. I have yet to see an intersection
4. Heaps of beaches-need I say more?
5. Tanning made easy-the location near the equator makes it mighty easy to get that golden summer tan
6. the friends I've made-the people I've met here are top notch. tons of memories to be made
7. the 2 dollar coin and no pennies
8. shoes are optional in public places
9. the sun doesn't go down until after 9
10. new stars
Well there's heaps of more favorite things but I'll leave it at 10 for now.
Keep trudging through the snow and I'll keep rubbing in the sunscreen!