Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Home Sweet Home

It's so funny to go from life in the Southern Hemisphere, Auckland, Fiji and now Winslow, Arizona. I love coming home though. I know it is going to be a great summer. I'll be working as a tour guide at Meteor Crater for the second summer in a row. It's one of the most random jobs I've had and also one of the most fun. I meet people from all over the globe! Some upcoming events that I'm looking forward to include the birth of Kimmy's second baby in early August. We won't know if she's having a boy or a girl until the delivery! Also, Jason is coming to Arizona in late July. This is my last summer of in between college life and real life, as student teaching in Provo begins in September.

2 comments:

Jeff & Whitney said...

YAY! Welcome back to the U.S. of A.!! Love the new picture,as well. We missed you tonight! We all got together and watched a dvd of all of our pictures...and let me tell you...you had some good ones. I will be student teaching in Provo too! Are you coming to visit this summer at all??

THE POTTLES said...

Oh good ole winslow! I bet it's way different coming home. I hope you know my last name it's me sammy now sammy pottle! Man I miss you Larno! We should hang out?