Sunday, June 29, 2008

My 22nd Birthday!

My 22nd Birthday proved to be fantastic!  As usual, I picked to eat at El Rancho.  By picking El Rancho that means I get to wear the huge sombrero and eat fried ice cream!!!  I just can't get enough El Rancho.  My mom made me a cherry chip triple layer cake.  One of my co workers made me a turqoise bracelet and necklace.  Everyone knows how I feel about Indian jewelry. . . it is the best!  Thank you Mike for making me jewelry.  22 is a tricky age... I feel like I'm supposed to automatically be old now.  

4 comments:

Jeff & Whitney said...

My dear Larissa, happiest of birthdays! Sounds like it was so fun. Sorry I missed you at Mal's wedding, I had to work. Glad life is treating you well!

Em said...

Oh my gosh Larissa... I have had a cherry chip cake for my birthday every single year of my life. Twinners.

Omniglot said...

Dude, your look WAY happy! Happy belated birthday. Sorry I couldnt be there for the celebrations, but Im sure you had fun anyway. Email me when you get a chance! Ive got some sweet stories to tell.

The Chastain's said...

Happy Belated Birthday Larissa! Might i add that is the most awesomeness place to eat ever!! It's my ultimate fave.!!!