Thursday, July 24, 2008

Aunt Rissa Loves Tatum Ann Henling


My beautiful niece, Tatum Ann Henling, was born July 22! 7lbs 2 oz. 19 inches long and tons
of black hair!!!! We were all very shocked that Kimmy had a girl. Most of us had a sure assumption from day one that she would be a boy. She's so beautiful and perfect so I wouldn't have it any other way. I am now Aunt Rissa for the 6th time!!!! I was right in the delivery room and it's an experience I will not forget for many reasons! Being a mother is the best job ever!

5 comments:

Spencer and Marlee said...

Hey GIRL!! My crap do I miss you!! Spencer and I have been thinking a lot about you this past week. Looks like you are doing great!!! I wish I could see you sometime in life! That would really be a treat! Well Keep us posted on your life. I really enjoyed catching up and reading all about your summer! LOVE YOU!

Jesse & Amber said...

Oh my adorableness!!! There is nothing as sweet as a newborn... It's making me want another one!

Omniglot said...

Hahaha, amber doesn't know what she's saying... just kidding. Congrats!!! Tell Steve and Kim I'm way happy for them! See ya soon!

The Henling Family said...

Thanks for being the photographer in the delivery room. You took some great pics!! I can't wait to return the favor in nine months...

The Henling Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.