Tuesday, September 9, 2008

call me a sell out for doing the tag thing


3 Joys

1. Arizona. seriously, nothing is better. 2. My Familia. How grateful I am to be in the most hilarious and awesome family around. 3. Laughing-I just love laughing so hard that I cry.

3 Current Goals

1. Run a Marathon with Kimmy in February 2. Do my best in Student Teaching and Finish Strong 3. Be Positive each and everyday about everything

3 Random Facts about Myself:

1. I don't like eating white stuff; like milk, ranch dressing, sour cream, cottage cheese, etc...

2. I'm afraid of swimming in deep pools

3. I've never been to Disneyland.

3 comments:

kimmy said...

You are missing out on the good white stuff. Mmmmmmm. Are you going to Disneyland with Jason??

Christi Pobst said...

You NEED to come to Disneyland as soon as possible! Its perfect we live 20 mins from there you can stay at our house! How fun! And who is this Jason guy, he looks so fun but i'm sad I don't know anything!

Jeff and Whitney said...

I love that you did the tag thing. Come on, we all sell out every once in a while! :) I love how much you love AZ, but I think my heart hurt when I read that you have NEVER been to Disneyland! you must. Now. Go.