Friday, October 31, 2008

halloween time

Halloween... love it. I was a soccer referee this year-mostly because Halloween is a big deal in elementary school so I compiled a costume that cost me zero dollars. soccer ball from classroom, running shorts, school whistle, red and yellow card. and a borrowed soccer referee jersey-Check. The best part of celebrating Halloween this year was Winslow dinner. We have Winslow dinner on a regular basis and this week's was themed for the holiday. Jesse and Amber made dishwater to drink and cat litter cookies. amazing.
I am down to 16 days of student teaching. 4th grade has proved to be challenging for me. I think I'm just super anxious to graduate so I'm not quite as enthusiastic in the home stretch.

1 comment:

Steve and Kim said...

I just threw up in my mouth a little thinking about drinking dishwater. Have you been remembering your diet pills?