Saturday, December 27, 2008

Kia Ora

The following pictures summarize Christmas in New Zealand! It's the day everyone goes to the beach for a holiday. I'm most certain I could get used to a summer Christmas.




Jason and I have really made an effort to see the north island. We traveled to the very northern tip (Cape Reinga) The yellow markers show Los Angeles being over 10000 km North from New Zealand! That makes me feel pretty far away.
We have gone sea kayaking, ate fantastic Thai food, caught a ferry to Russel and many other things!

6 comments:

Steve and Kim said...

Aren't those my shorts in that last pic? They look good on you. Are you going to come home?

Kerri said...

nice abs... hoochie mama

Amber said...

You are hot. Please call me ASAP.

THE POTTLES said...

Hey larissa. Yes glamis is close to heaven for us. It looks like you are having a lot of fun. I miss your guts.

Matt and Heather said...

Larissa! I want to be there! Gosh, what a life. Your so cute.
Hope your doing good!!!

Melissa and Travis said...

YAY I FOUND YOUR BLOG!!!
I miss you friend!! You look fabulous and looks like you had a blast in New Zealand with your boy!! :)