Sunday, December 7, 2008

NEW ZEALAND FOR CHRISTMAS





I just booked a flight to Auckland, New Zealand for the duration of Christmas break! I've missed that place every day since I left in April. There's probably not a better time to visit then during the WARM SUMMER MONTH OF DECEMBER in the southern hemisphere! Pretty sure I'll be laying on the beach, working on the tan, after opening presents from Santa! Of course I'm going because I loved everything about the country. More importantly, I'm going to see Jason again too. I'm very happy to be spending the Christmas break with him. I depart on December 22 and arrive on Christmas Eve. This was a huge random risk for me... and I'm so glad I just went ahead and booked the ticket. 2 weeks and I'll be flying over the Pacific... yahoo for New Zealand!!!!!!

5 comments:

Kerri said...

Oh, so Jason is still in the picture. How exciting! I hope you have a fabulous time!!

Jesse & Amber said...

You're going to miss talent night?

Omniglot said...

Cool! Call me! And yes, you really are messed up for missing Christmas Eve Eve Eve Eve night with the Hancocks!

Steve and Kim said...

You better not lead him on again.

Steve and Kim said...

Oh, and I can't believe you are going to miss the talent show. That is crap.