Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Time







Oh Easter, it's always been a close second to Christmas for me. I love dying the eggs and I love finding the eggs that the Easter bunny hid on Easter morning. Well. let's be honest, it's been a few years since it was my turn to find the eggs. This year I really enjoyed being on the adult side of things and watching Tatum, Talan, and Kalli fully embrace the festivities. It's times like this that I really look forward to the future... family really is the best part of life. Jason, if you read this, take note on how American Easter goes along, we'll be keeping that tradition alive.

On a more important note, I love Easter. It's a great time to reflect on the miracle and great sacrifice performed by Our Savior. The real reason we celebrate is because the tomb was empty!! I love Easter and I love my Savior.

2 comments:

ssjace16 said...

hmmm, dyed eggs huh??? sounds like fun... im 100% ok with that however we still have to embrace to New Zealand tradition of Easter which is eat chocolate until you feel like your going to die, can't wait until next Easter

amber said...

I love the pictures! But mostly, I love you.