Saturday, April 18, 2009

Your Socks are about to be knocked off....

As a teacher you have to constantly be taking professional development courses to make your teacher certification legit. I've really dived in to those oppurtunities this year because Navajo County has a grant program for teachers. You actually get paid to attend. I've taken blogging, web design, poetry in technology, and the latest-stop animation. All of which are geared towards enhancing classroom instruction. The video above is my finished produt in stop animation class. No worry that it looks like a 1st grader did it. This 40 second beauty is my finished product after 8 hours of cutting, idea gathering, and filming. ENJOY

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Larissa I LOVE it! You are so great. I wish we had classes like that to take. The staff development we go to is math, which would be great if it wasn't like EVERY math class we took at BYU! Glad your having fun. Hope things are going well!

ssjace16 said...

You're such a nerd... good job!!!

Andrew & Elise said...

K that was absolutely beyond awesome. You are amazing!

Christi Pobst said...

Animation is GREAT! So I drive this family around to and from school and doctors appointments. I just realized today that the mother of this family reminds me of YOU! She talks like you do and her mannerisms are so much like yours its WILD!

kim said...

I'm a little jealous. I need you to teach me how you did that. I used to take classes and learn new things...