Thursday, May 28, 2009

How old are you again?

okay so being a younger teacher/young women's leader has its moments of funny stories.  
Exhibit A:  
At mutual we were playing an intense game of Kick The Can.  I was mostly refereeing in the background when an older boy came up.  He asked me where I was from in a flirtatious voice and asked what school I go to.  When I replied that I was the beehive leader and that I teach at his high school he quickly walked away.  I guess old lady teachers aren't his style!  

4 comments:

ssjace16 said...

the kid is obviously blind! If I can tell you're not a kid then everyone should be able to. Because im the blind one

Andrew & Elise said...

HAHAHAHA. Oh my gosh, that's hilarious. This definitely beats mine.

Patrice said...

Love it

Kerri said...

that rocks, ya should've flashed your ring!!