Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Our Wedding Day

Short and sweet. I was sealed to my man on July 11, 2009 in the Snowflake, Arizona Temple. My life is now a billion times more meaningful, exciting, and blessed because of our choice to be sealed. Our Arizona wedding was so special and beautiful and we're grateful that we got to share it with friends and family close by. Poor Jason got sick and actually threw up a few minutes before the sealing. He was pretty white and I was sure he would faint any second. Then there was me... smiling from ear to ear, so happy, and feeling so beautiful.

9 comments:

Kerri said...

love love love that picture! you look amazing. love your dress, looks awesome! i hope you got my thing in the mail, if not, keep a look out for a duck taped toilet paper roll!!! congrats!

Andrew & Elise said...

Ahh Congratulations!! You look BEAUTIFUL! I'm so happy for you guys!

Katie Petersen said...

You looked incredible! Congrats. I am so excited for you. That stinks that Jason got sick. When do you move to NEw Zealand?

{kim} said...

COngrats sissy! It was a beautiful day, and you did look beautiful!!

The Andertons said...

LARISSA!!! You look so beautiful!!! It almost made me cry! honestly sis, we can see how happy you two are. I'm so happy for you!!! Have an awesome honeymoon my dear! and we'll see you soon in Kiwiland Mrs Richards!!!! Love you loads!

Nat and Carol

LeAnn Moss said...

Congrats!! You looked beautiful. Jason getting sick reminded me of my wedding day. I was so sick I couldn't even stand!! My dad and brothers had to give me a blessing lying down.(of course after they teased me that it was a sign and I shouldn't be getting married.) I was soon back on my feet and felt great all day!!
Good luck in New Zealand!!!

Amber said...

Oh my gosh you look so freaking gorgeous! I LOVE the blue earring. Poor Jason. That was my worse nightmare. I love your new header picture. You are definitely the raddest person I know. Raddest? Is that a word, english teacher?

Jeff and Whitney said...

I am SO happy for you two!! Being married is the absolute best. And you are stunning. Congrats!

Heidi said...

YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!
I wish you and Jason a wonderful life together.