Friday, October 16, 2009

Coming to America

I have an announcement to make:
Jason and I will be back in the great state of Arizona on November 17!  My best friend, Aynsley, is getting married and I can't miss it.  Not to mention that Thanksgiving coincides with the wedding.  We have a 12 hour layover in Sydney, Australia for our flights so we'll get to actually see Oz (slang for australia)  too.  I've known Aynsley since high school and can't imagine not being there to support her-after all she was there for me a few months ago when I got hitched. I'm not sure who's more excited about Thanksgiving, me-because aside from 4th of July it's the BEST American holiday, or Jason-because he has no clue what it's like.   Either way we're extremely blessed to be in Arizona with family and friends for the better part of November.
See you soon!  

3 comments:

Buzz and Camille said...

That is awesome!!!! I'm so happy that you don't have to miss the wonderful holiday! I love Thanksgiving!

amber said...

could you come up to logan while you are here?

Christi Pobst said...

Are you going to be going down to the valley anytime? We'd love to see you!