Sunday, October 25, 2009

the Winslow shirt




So Jason has a favorite shirt.  I discovered this after sorting my pictures and noticed the shirt making an appearance  at every notable event thus far into our marriage.  No matter what the occasion-13 hour flight to New Zealand, running a half marathon, dinner date, shopping, sleeping, you name it-the Winslow shirt is surely to be there.  We bought the Winslow shirt the very last day we were in Arizona.  Maybe you have to be from Winslow to appreciate its qualities.  That's probably why I secretly laugh every time he wears it.  The shirt says Winslow, Arizona in huge letters with "take it easy and standing on the corner" written in cursive below.  I don't care who you are that is classic. 


2 comments:

amber said...

The shirt goes great with the purse he is holding!! Your hubby has great style!

Spencer and Marlee said...

I LOVE how happy you are!! I am so happy for you! Larissa I want to see your beautiful face! I enjoyed reading your blog! Love you!