Tuesday, February 22, 2011

lesson learned

On Sunday afternoon I had a strong prompting to go out to the car and remove everything from it. 
 I seriously considered it in my mind but chose to brush the thought aside.


On Sunday night our car was broken into.  As I walked to my car on Monday morning, I was shocked to find a huge pile of shattered glass and the contents of our car scattered all over the place.  Immediately I thought about the small but sure prompting I had received the day before. If only I had listened. 


Although I was initially upset about the crime I can't help but be grateful for the very important lesson I learned.  Promptings from the Holy Ghost come; sometimes when we least expect them.  


This was a wake up call for me to be more aware of those promptings in my life.  






3 comments:

{kim} said...

Wow that's crazy. Good lesson to learn. What all was stolen?

Katie Petersen said...

Sorry Larissa! That stinks. I'm glad you have such a positive attitude about it. That is a lesson I think everyone needs to improve upon!

LeashyLoo said...

Oh no! Larissa that's terrible! I hope that you didn't have too much stolen but the damage alone is so unsettling.....