8 things about Panama City Beach, Florida
- The water was warm, like bath water.
- The persons from New Zealand and Arizona in the above picture all left with a sunburn.
- St. Andrews State Park was impressive. Though there was a fee to enter, it was worth it. The beach is pristine and there were no massive crowds.
- I tried skin boarding for the first time, with no success.
- Jason really appreciated the ocean time. He pretty much never left the water.
- We collected heaps of shells for my mom's class.
- My parents coasted around the water in floaty tubes. Priceless.
- After the beach we enjoyed real, authentic southern BBQ. The foreigner was a fan.