Saturday, July 16, 2011

keep calm and carry on

This week-

I went to the Little Painted Desert.  Seriously, how beautiful is Arizona?  Even the New Zealander says so.  That is huge considering how New Zealand is heaven on earth.




























I was happy to see Jason reunited with his brother.  Jordan is on a 3 month holiday in America.  Jordan brought 95 Peanut Slabs and an econo size Milo and 10 boxes of Tim Tams.  We are in New Zealand treat heaven right now. 



I began getting my classroom ready for the first day of school.  I had a moment where I sat at my desk and looked around at the smart board, rows of desks, and whiteboard and thought, are you kidding me?  This is huge.  I am a teacher.  Bring on the first day, I was born for this. 
And, I bought this poster for my classroom. 

credit: sarahjlwest.com

I was reunited with my sisters.  I love them.  It is the reason I moved home.  Can you tell which one I am?


No comments: