Sunday, October 2, 2011

the one I love

There is a guy I know that never complains, always smiles, and loves life regardless of what's in front of him.  I am lucky enough to be married to this guy.  


I wanted to note down a few observations I made in the past week of these amazing qualities. 


1.  Yesterday he picked flowers for my mom and placed them in a vase to surprise her.
2.  During a dinner date Jason placed his brand new jacket around my shoulders because he saw that I was cold.  Despite the fact that he had just purchased it and had to remove the price tag.
3.  He packed my school lunch when he saw that I was exhausted on a Tuesday night. 
4.  He gladly went to Yoga class with me despite the fact that he was surrounded by a bunch of middle-aged women in spandex.  
5.  He is literally always in a good mood. I kid you not.  
6.  Yesterday when we cleaned the house he took on the gross jobs just because. 
7.  Whether we're in Wal-Mart or on a fancy date, he is still carrying my purse and opening my car door.  It may appear that I insisted he do these things. I promise you I have never insisted.  He does it, just because. 




Cheers

No comments: