There is a guy I know that never complains, always smiles, and loves life regardless of what's in front of him. I am lucky enough to be married to this guy.
I wanted to note down a few observations I made in the past week of these amazing qualities.
1. Yesterday he picked flowers for my mom and placed them in a vase to surprise her.
2. During a dinner date Jason placed his brand new jacket around my shoulders because he saw that I was cold. Despite the fact that he had just purchased it and had to remove the price tag.
3. He packed my school lunch when he saw that I was exhausted on a Tuesday night.
4. He gladly went to Yoga class with me despite the fact that he was surrounded by a bunch of middle-aged women in spandex.
5. He is literally always in a good mood. I kid you not.
6. Yesterday when we cleaned the house he took on the gross jobs just because.
7. Whether we're in Wal-Mart or on a fancy date, he is still carrying my purse and opening my car door. It may appear that I insisted he do these things. I promise you I have never insisted. He does it, just because.