Monday, October 1, 2012

the big huge piece of news that must be celebrated

                                    

Do you see the joy on my face?  Seconds prior to the self-taking of this photo I received notification that I had been awarded the TEACH Grant.  It's a big deal. The TEACH Grant will pay for a large portion of my Educational Administration degree.  I told you, it's a big deal.  Basically, a ton of boulders have been lifted out of my life backpack.  The required things I have been carrying around are now filling instantly lighter because of this good news piece.    


2 comments:

McKenna said...

This is fabulous news Larissa!!!! You are so stellar though, I can't say I'm surprised. So excited for you! Go get 'em!

amberdat said...

sweeeeeeeeeet!! I love this big news! Congrats and you look absolutely amazing! Your hair is getting loooooooooooong! adorable.