Wednesday, November 7, 2012

the result

As a rule of thumb, I avoid making my political opinions into public statement.  After last night's devastating blow to my beliefs and aspirations for the next four years, I can only say that I am crushed.  I wish I had hope for what is to come.  I mostly have fear and anxiety about the prospect of a poor attempt at socialized medicine for a country that is way too big.  There are so many things I wonder about. 

Alot of special people voted on hope back in 2008.  Hope didn't work out here.  So, here we are again on hope.  Hope is a precious thing but it seems to be more lip service than anything else.  Do your job.  Do what you say you are going to do.  

 As you know, I do love this country.  I'll stand by it through good and bad. I just hope the next four years are the good and not the bad.  

God bless America. 

No comments: