Welcome to the third trimester. The home stretch.
- Motorcycle moves all the time. I especially like it when he moves while I am teaching or somewhere else in public. It is like I am in a secret club that is exclusive only to Motorcycle and I.
- Running, yoga, and swimming are still an everyday part of my life. These things help me feel normal and add some challenge to my day.
- I went on two walks this week. Walking is such a sissy thing to do. However, I am amazed at how relaxing and comfortable it is. My SI joint feels wonderful during and after.
- My appetite seems to have quieted down. I don't feel so hungry. I don't have the need to snack as frequently as I did leading up to this point.
- Weight gain is spot on.
- We have decided on a name. Top Secret until he arrives.
- I have obtained the necessary documentation to ensure that Motorcycle is a dual citizen. Motorcycle will carry on the Kiwi American roots.
Not so awesome aspects:
- Sleeping is a bust. Yes, I know. All moms on this earth are thinking, just wait. I got it. Thanks.
- Sitting for more than a few minutes results in SI joint pain.
- Feeling like I am 876 pounds.
- Weird circulation issues in my legs and feet during the first few miles of a run.