Isn't it funny how I have had this little guy in my arms for 12 weeks, and I already have huge cases of nostalgia and memories galore?
It seems like a million years ago that I left the hospital with little teeny tiny Motorcycle. I feel like I am now a mother to a good-nature, happy, talkative, beautiful baby boy.
It is hard to describe just how much he has brought joy to our lives. If it is already this good, how might it be when he is just a few months older? I can't comprehend it.
|sporting the family team|
|Hi, I'm HUGE|
- one wake up call around 3 am
- rise and shine around 6am
- takes a pacifier only for sleeping
- naps are a bust-will only sleep for an hour max
- takes a bottle when mom is at work with no hesitation
- does cobra pose when placed on tummy
- loves to be cuddled
- holds my hand while nursing
- vocalizes his feelings with sounds and coos
- rolls seems to grow larger by the second
- cheeks sag to his chest when propped upright
|Hi, I sleep next to my daddy when mom goes for a run.|
|3 months old and still loving the swaddling|