Sunday, January 26, 2014

the ninth month

furniture.  This is the word that comes to mind when I think of Callum from the duration of 8-9 months.  He got the hang of crawling and started to learn the delicate art of using furniture to stand.  It melts my heart to see him wobbling to and fro with the expectation that he will fall any second.  To top it all off he wears the biggest gummy smile he can give.  He isn't scooting or moving any notable distance at this point along the furniture.  I imagine that my ten month post may include such details. 

He tried out yogurt for the first time.  and He even tried refried beans!  I am kicking myself for not taking an obligatory photo.  This is a big step forward into his new life of joy because of Mexican food.  

Still no teeth but I can only imagine that it is a matter of days or weeks that the first one will break through.  

I am gathering more and more details about his personality.  Recently I have discovered that Callum does not have stranger anxiety.  He will smile and interact with any person that takes an interest in him.  He never hesitates to be held by someone else.  

He makes the most hilarious sound when he is excited.  Usually it is food, but it might also be when he sees me for the first time at the end of the work day.  I would try to describe it but there is no use.  Enjoy.



He is having major mom attachment right now.  If I am in the room he fusses until I pick him up.  It must be a natural thing to be attached to mom...it probably has a lot to do with the fact that I am the food source.  

I have always been concerned about the one area of his head that is particularly flat.  There isn't much of a bulge in the front, but I don't see it making any progress despite his mobility.  Motorcycle's doctor says that if there is no improvement in a month we will take him to a pediatric neuro surgeon.  

first time wearing a tie

Cousins

after work cuddles

so freaking handsome

those eyes

buddies...ordering Subway

Amma and Bappy






Making his mom proud!  You can never start running too early!  YEEGO

1 comment:

Katie Petersen said...

He is so sweet! Motherhood looks good on you. I'm glad that things are going so well. Hopefully everything will be okay with that spot on his head!