Sunday, December 28, 2014

the boxing day fun

Today was all things New Zealand outdoors.  I started the day with my usual run along the paddocks.  By mid morning we were packed up and ready to give the new jet ski a go at Tomarata Lake.  Nearly all of Jason's siblings were out on the water with us.  

As he has for the whole trip, Callum was a Kiwi kid through and through.  He ran around in togs, barefoot, and chippies in hand for the whole time.  He does so well with all of his cousins, and it makes me so happy to see him fit in with his Kiwi culture.  

At one point I made a comment about wishing to see the beach as it was just minutes away from us.  My sister-in-law drove me over to make my wish come true.  While everyone else continued to jet ski, I was happy to run down into the surf and lay on the very warm and very white sand.  This was the beach where we took our engagement photos, so I am always very keen to give this beach a go.  




















No comments: