Wednesday, July 13, 2016

the seventh year

Well, it's the seventh year.  A milestone in so many ways that is eventful and noteworthy to me. I now know what it means to love...to truly love someone despite the storms and trouble of life.  I now know what forgiveness means...to forgive because the Savior does.  Any good marriage is founded on forgiveness and love through thick and thin.  I now know that the little things day in and day out make the biggest impact on a lasting eternal marriage.  Getting on your knees to pray for strength and humility has incredible power on husband and wife.  Immersing daily in the scriptures anchors souls on the right path.  
I now know what true joy is.  There is no greater joy and happiness than that which comes from a marriage and of course, hot dog and motorcycle. 


No comments: